Choose the best quality paint you can afford; it lasts longer. Experts estimate that the outside of a house should be painted every 5-7 years, but less-expensive paint may start peeling or fading in 4 years or less while really high-quality paint will hold up a bit longer. Better Homes & Gardens[1] describes and compares the different types of exterior paint while FastFacts.com[2] reviews specific brands. Broomfield Home Painting
I was completely satisfied with Marcos Painting. They have excellent customer service and worked very hard to make sure I was happy with the results. They did a great job, arrived when they said they would, finished when they said they would , and the price was fair. They even offered to return to paint a new front door that hadn’t arrived in time for them to paint it. I highly recommend these great guys! House Painting Broomfield CO
If your home or apartment is more than 30 years old (constructed prior to 1978), there is a high chance that the current paint on the walls and window/door trim contains lead. This is a serious health hazard, especially if there are small children living in the home. If you suspect that there may be lead paint on your walls, its best to test for it and remove it, before putting on new coats of paint.
Keep in mind that every project has different requirements, and some painter professionals maybe be more equipped to handle the specifications of your painting services work than others. Talk to multiple painters before deciding which one is right for you. You will want to consider how much they charge, if they are properly licensed for painting services work in Stamford, and if your project is a fit. Here are some suggested professionals and companies to get you started:
In this article, we discuss all the painting estimates. If you want to understand it more clearly and efficiently, see our collection of painting estimate examples and samples to make better decisions. These painting estimate samples, examples, and templates are available in PDF, Word, and Excel formats. There are many advantages to painting estimates. Some of these are as follows:
If you choose to paint your home yourself, you can save on the cost of labor. But if you don’t have the time or experience to tackle to job, it’s worth paying the going rate for painters in your area. If your home requires power washing prior to painting, and if it requires caulking for windows and doors, the cost will also rise. Whether paint is applied with a sprayer, brushed, or rolled on will also factor into the price. A painting pro can easily offer an estimate prior to undertaking an exterior painting job. House Painting Broomfield CO

Your contractor will sweep or scrub the concrete first with a dry brush, and then clean it thoroughly with trisodium phosphate (TSP) and warm water, then let it dry. TSP is a mostly alkaline solution that does a great job cleaning grease and oil off concrete surfaces. Brush painting concrete siding costs $138 per 100 sq. ft., roll painting costs $50 per 100 sq. ft., and spray painting $32 per 100 sq. ft. Broomfield Home Painting
In this article, we discuss all the painting estimates. If you want to understand it more clearly and efficiently, see our collection of painting estimate examples and samples to make better decisions. These painting estimate samples, examples, and templates are available in PDF, Word, and Excel formats. There are many advantages to painting estimates. Some of these are as follows: Broomfield Home Painting
"Westside Building and Restoration Inc. Can be trusted to provide an accurate and reasonable quote and deliver an excellent end result. We had our 30 year old deck restored and they really did a great job. Half way through the job I made a change to our request and they didn t miss a beat. From the friendly voice that answers the phone and stays in touch throughout the job, the experienced owner who estimates and manages the job and the carpenters and painters who do quality work you can trust Westside to do an excellent job. " Broomfield House Painting

Prepping a house costs anywhere from $0.50 to $2.50 per square foot. This is almost always included in the total project price. However, the DIYer might negotiate some discounts for completing this work on their own. Be warned, proper prep is key to the quality and durability of the finish. If you do this work yourself, the contractor might no guarantee to finished product.
The truth is that there are a lot of things that can go wrong with a sloppy painting job and the crappy results will be instantly visible. Prepping the ceiling and walls as well as carefully repairing any damages is 50% of a successful job. However, cheap painters typically rush through this part of the project. Consequently, you see small holes in the walls, paint stains, bubbling paint and other ugly errors. Broomfield Home Painting
Painting is one of the quickest and easiest ways to give your home's interior a facelift with dramatic results. Fortunately, it doesn't have to be that difficult. Home improvement stores offer samples that you can take home. With these samples, you can try a few colors in large swaths on your wall to see the how the paint interacts with the room's natural light. Compare it against design elements like pillows or furniture to see whether it will work with your overall décor. House Painting Broomfield Colorado
Before you start a painting job either on the interior your home, or the exterior, you’ll need to estimate how much paint to buy. There are various factors to take into consideration when deciding how many gallons of paint to buy for your project. You’ll need the square footage of the area that needs to be painted, while keeping in mind that doors and windows require a different type of paint from the walls.
This was a wonderful experience. Peter Smith is professional and expert in his assessments and knowledge. During our initial meeting he answered most of my questions before I asked them. This is quite an accomplishment as I ask a lot of questions. Products used were high quality. Before work began, Peter said that punctuality is key. The teams arrived about 15 minutes prior to starting each work day. His teams were skilled, meticulous in their work, and responsive to any questions or comments. Cleanup at the end of each day was impeccable. They completed the job less than an hour ago. Their excellent work has restored the appearance of my house. Peter Smith is responsive to one's comments whether email, phone or in person discussion. I have high standards and am pleased with the fine results and good value and therefore recommend Peter Smith Painting. Broomfield Home Painting
Miguel Tapia the owner was outstanding. He promptly followed up his initial proposal and we reach an agreed upon price. His crew was hardworking, neat and professional. I was impressed with their prep work as the took the old paint down to the wood base. They painted around numerous flower beds without disturbing anything. I was so impressed with their work, I had them repair and paint some wooden shingles on various areas of the siding of my house. Very pleased with the work and the cost. House Painting Broomfield Colorado